My lovely holiday~~

Happy holiday to everyone~
gonna write a long long post~~

the story start from last Wednesday
that day its a holiday...had a good dream that i never had
I dreamed that I was sleeping in Beast car but i didn't realise it
suddenly many people taking camera run towards here
and 6 people went in this car but i just ignore them and keep sleeping
then a guy sit beside me and push me
I look at him...YOSEOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so delighted and keep asking them to sign and take pic with me^^
This dream still make me so happy until now ^^v


 跳Tone一下~~


I did something bad to my brother
feeling not so good...
Mianhae...
I broke his spectacles when i was listening to Fiction ><
The story was like this :
that day i was leaning on my lovely bed while listening to Fiction
my brother used a bolster and hit me ><
Yup~hit me without any reason
I was angry and I hit him back and THE THING HAPPEN
His spec " ka.ca" broke into 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!
He was so mad with me 
he even draw me as a stupid cartton and hoping me to jump tower or died???






































See how he hate me...T.T
He can hate me but pls dun draw me so ugly~XD


Ok~~Jump to another TONE ~
Last Friday we celebrate JX B'day
Saengilchukahae<3
we bought a cake from RT Pastry
we aso made a present for her too~~
we used clay to made it...


































the word that make me so happy is------------
































XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
see wat i did to the clay that they didn't want<3
















My darling MTV fan^^













































The next thig I want to say is EXAM
finished with a bad mood...TvT
My Eng ...
poor thing...
58% only...poor mark...
I rmb until now...T.T

Oh Yeah~ Yoseob n a rapper de I REMEMBER so nice^^

at last ~~I wan show something that waste my time to do it><

































ART<3
XDDDDD























No comments:

Post a Comment