I'm still alive~ !!!

Huhuhuhuhu~~~ a-chiu~~
too many dust =.= ( what a unresponsible blogger ><
Mianhae for letting u guys wait for me so long (did u miss me??? XOXO
Too busy...and LAZY to upload pic so I wait until now
Gonna write about BEFORE HOLIDAYS ( October I think...


First--------Seminar ( Hundred century ago...>.<
Adam Khoo is the lecturer of the programme (I still rmb ~!!! XD
Pn Nurlina said he is so famous...but i dun now him & never heard about him =.=
see how famous he is...p.s I only noe JIMMY CHOO!!!
and I joined it...to listen to a UNKNOWN speaking...><
of course the main reason is FREE!!! (Ms.Lin : Not Fashion!!! XD
Before we arrived the "destination" 
I keep capturing photos with Phooi Yin cuz TOO boring
and I think we're to EXPERT!!! ( Lol for my perasan-ness 















WHY SO SERIOUS~??? (Joker~XD













sleeping???dreaming???thinking???...about ur HUSBAND??? XD







































Lol for Donald Duck "hamsapness" smile~
Jia Xuan's smile got someone in trap (Gan Siong Yi~yeah its u~~

















Random ~>W<













My son =.=














Leslie =.=













Malay girls in my class~^^














Me~!!! I noe i'm not that pretty T_T...
P.S  I miss my LOOOOOOONG HAIR~!!!


























HEHE~~my son SMALL eyes~~



















We did something wrong T_T
































EMO~??? XD













I feel very sad to have a pic with Fahmi =.= (my son captured this...


















Emo oso???



































Phooi Yin punya Heo Young Saeng pose~



















Roly-Poly Generation XD


















LOVE BIRD~sleeping oso can smile =.=




































lengzai pose???


















our "destination"~ the bricks are so UNIQUE ~^0^

































JX blurr face XD


















outside the toilet d view~

















At first I wan 2 capture XinYee for Hihilao~
then Chiying saw and smile


















then Xinyee noe my aim and try to avoid me T.T


















then she close her face to avoid me T_T
Done for this post ~ ^^
A taufufa that remind me HO WEI YI ~XD
Annyoung~



No comments:

Post a Comment