Peggy n Siong yi's punya B'day

Go IOI celebrate someone's B'day (Peggy will whack me~~)
I fetch Tae Yi aso
my dad just leave us at the petrol station
and we so kesian walk to there >.<
the person who "attend" is : me , peggy , phooi yin ,wei yi , hui qing , chi ying , xin yee , chieh juei , siong yi , stranger 1 and stranger 2
go minitone first
buy a present 4 Peggy and the guys go buy 4 Siong Yi
saw so many cute cute de ~~got pig rabbit(^3^),domo and etc.
then buy1 elephant holding a BANANA SKIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muahahahahahahahahaha~
saw that elephant then think of Peggy...XD













Deng deng deng deng~~yup its this~~so damn cute^^
then go shopping ~~
Peggy came ady then go Mr.Tempayaki there eat













from left : Siong Yi , stranger 1 ,stranger 2
yup~we dun noe him so we call him stranger
XD
such a weird smile >< so malat













capture Chi Ying^^ with a weird pose???
or they are fighting bcuz of the menu???
maybe~~

















the sifu is cooking our meal~~













not pig lah~~chicken~~













My dessert <3
so sweet ^^ like it^^














my lunch~~the tauge is more than rice???













my delicious dessert and not so good taste meal together...













that stranger weird smile again...


















all together ka-cha~~
Phooi Yin sexy back...XDDDDDD

















they dun even noe i take their pic~~pro XDDD
after meal go for a walk~~
me , chi ying , xin yee and phooi yin walk another way
and then so funny
we saw 4 "Ogawa"
then we decide to sit at there cuz we're tired
when phooi yin and chi ying really put the money inside and relax
me and xin yee RAN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muahahahahahahaha~~
we keep hiding them
playing hide and seek in IOI ...XDDDD
finally we go to cinema and saw them
gonna kill my son Chieh Juei cuz he didn't tell us which cinema we should go
we run here run there so tired
see Transformer in 3D~~
so nice~~i fall in luv with Bumble Bee
he is so damn cute^^
and aso Optimus Prime
he is so yeng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as a leader
before leave Peggy and I took a pic with 3D glasses

















i noe its dark but its better than bright cuz make me look so damn FAT!!!!!!!!!!!
=.=
at last we go inside Jusco to "da game"
I keep playing the candy machine and win so many candy~~
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Then we go back home~~













epop , yg , nail remover , nail polish , rubberband , ribben hairpin
I buy the nail polish cuz its made by KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahax~~
Gud night^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment