busyyyyyyyyy week

First , congrats to Peggy , XinYee , Xing Yi
for their victory to get in semi-final in the singing competition
chukahae~~
that day the competition held
Tiew pull Ronald Gan to the bilik wawasan to see Xin Yee
he keep saying that he dun luv her
but his emotion says YES!!!!!!!!
woman's sense very good wan~~
then then~~
PI time~~
last time I said that i didn't manage to do a PI
but now!!!!!!!!!! I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay~~
Happy-ing~~dun ask me why cuz i aso mong cha cha
dunno what happened...XD
yesterday really so damn funny...XD
i saw Wei Yong Shen...
he got a little problem
he chase Alex and said :"Alex ! Alex ! Wait for me~~ Alex ! U dun luv me ady arh???"
so GAY !!!!!!!!
then I went for kawad
so letih...Haiz~~
next Monday and Tuesday aso wan kawad...Haiz~~
Today go to school
run run run~~~
so fast finish ady~~
*shuang*
then go buy a new pair of spectacles
my kesian spectacles rosak ady...i mean patah...XD
Last , BEAST ...Haiz~~
finish ady lar >3<
and guess what ??? ermm..really so hard to say
so sad...
my another hubby Junhyung date with Goo Hara...
T________T
such a waste...><
he deserve a beter one...
Goo Hara is nice but I think she doesn't suit Junhyung style...
Haiz~Its OK~~
they oredy date...this is not a Fiction , its a Fact
Thanks To her , every B2uty heartsick...Bad Girl~~
Junhyung follow JongHyun go "pak to"
Heartbreak-ing
now I only have my Seobie~~
I have to find a backup ady~~
my Seobie dun fast fast "pak to"
or not Beast habis jor~~
Junnie ~~ hope u happy with Hara
chukahae...*cry*

No comments:

Post a Comment