Shit

Hahax~ignore the title...
><
Now I using my house de laoya computer
cannot write chinese de
like shit !!!!!!!!!!!! suck computer!!!!!!!!!!!
aiya~watever lah~~
last week , i go kawad
sucks!!!!!!!!!
i bcom black jor~~
aiya~over ady...dun wan mention
yesterday my dad go take report card
i wait at my class
see-ing everyone say bye bye
and me still there
so kesian
then i pull Phooi Yin go find my dad
Ha~my dad at my bro class
so slow~~
then my dad go to my class first lor~~
my class teacher so good~~
she say I polite and good
she say to my dad : " encik u sangat bertuah , got such a lovely daughter"
Haha~~so happy~~
Teacher , I LUV U~~
then my dad go my bro class
that teacher say him so many "sui ye" (bad thing)
Haha~~I'm in heaven , my bro in hell~~XD
hAPPY-ING

skip~~

dunno when i heard Alex and Wei Yong Shen "pakto"
last time I heard WYS ask Alex dun luv him ady
then my bro saw they linking fingers~~
OMG~~ I din saw GAY before
so "chigek"

skip~~

Just now say I take report card
forget to say
Tiew very geng
take result aso wan whole family come
i thought they wan take family photo...XD
lately so many guys kena marah oleh Tiew de laobu
so kesian
><
end with a sexy Hyuna = =

No comments:

Post a Comment