GONG XI FA CAI!!!

恭喜发财!!!
Yesterday I go eat团圆饭 with my family
Then go 2 my grandpa there eat again
>0<so full cuz eat 2 times
n I gain so many calories
my body shape...haiz~
I aso got many ang pau
cuz i m not going 2拜年 @ my father family there...















then i open the ang pau queitly...














OMG!!! all is RM10???!!!
then I add all 2gether...almost RM100!!!


Today,I went 2 my grandma there拜年
I saw my 老kim(i duno how 2 say,its my grandma's sister)
n her beautiful daughter..but only 2 cuz 2 more married ady...
tat 2 阿姨很水,1 is 空姐
she got 参加选美比赛 n got no. 4
another 1 aso pretty
last time i saw her stil long hair now short hair ady
but stil pretty...hehehe
their clothing aso realy少之又少...

N tis one is my cousin:


























My cutie cousin n my cutie bro:














 My cousin realy like 2 拍照















my stupid noob brother n my cousin











then we go 2 another老kim de house
i saw somting realy cute -0.0-

















And then i took a pic of my cutie cousin bro:


















After tat,we went 2 another cousin de house
tat cousin whole family luv dogs veli muc...
so we can c many dogs!!!! >0<
I m veli happy>.<

DOGS...













Tis dog realy so pandai...
tis good dog be my model = )













Turn ur head there...
Nice pose @.@













Another gud pose...Dun care the beer behind there...

















Shy dog...













Another nice pic...






























































Another dog...tis dog 2 active...so i just got 2 pic onli...






























CUTIE dog down there...I luv tis dog so muc...
Tis dog so playful.. it can stand 4 a long time...
Look down there...

















Lmao...cutie...


















Tat guy there is my bro
Tat cutie dog over active
Arghhh!!!I LUV TIS DOG!!!!

















it's back...


















After taking so many ang pau
Then we go home
Until now I haven't count my ang pau money
cuz i realy so tiring
After taiping tis I gonna slep...
ZZZ
Enough 4 2day
Hanyong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment