Weird KEY ...

TAE Yi  told me a blog full of  KPOP...
so I go tat blog 2 c wat so special...

but I found something special ... i mean weird!!!

n is bout pei Key favourite KEY!!!!

it make me laugh so long time

n i m stil laughing....HAHAHAHAHAHA

pei Key dongsaeng ,chuisahamida













funny KEY...










he REALLY "special"...hahaha














Muahahahahahaha.....













And the last one...but i think he is cute!!!












And now is 4 Tae Yi ^^



















Taemin + Wei Yi =Taeyi
Key + Pei Qi =Pei Key
 then,how bout me???

me + Jae Jin =?
me + Seunghyun=?
me + Won Bin=?

Lol...wat am I thinking now...
it's a sad thing thinking my name...
weird name...
Haiz~dun think bout it...
it will only make my feeling become worst...
i gonna bath now...
Hanyeong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment