Stupid week

Lately no time to update my blog
so today gonna update the whole week wat did i do
Monday : nothing

Tuesday, i and Tae Yi feel so bored and feel like wan to ponteng(actually i m a gud child^^)
so when it is koko
we go out to schul
wan to go to mamak eat first but lazy to walk so go shell
then wan to go to playground but the sun was so teribble hot
>.< i hate sunny day
so our plan destroy ady
then go buy 珍珠豆浆
wasting time at the bus stop
then go inside to school again
our plan tat wan to ponteng destroy again
Haiz~

Wednesday
feel wan to ponteng aso but dunno y cancel ady
before koko
i walk with Tae Yi to her house
actually to take her phone
but i grabe a chocolate
>.<i luv chocolate^^
but i eat almost half of the chocolate 
it is quite big
shit
now i wan to 减肥liao
koko time we still sit at bengkel there
listen to Tae Yi phone
until 2 teacher came
i very scare until no think anything
quickly hide the phone
but i forget the phone is playing song without earphone
OMG...then i maintain the stone situation
until the teacher gone
the teacher keep using weird eyes looking at us
so scare>.<
but dunno who tell me tat 2 teacher is new teacher so no need to scare
until Pn Zalina tat scary teacher 赶人
so we fast fast go to pandu puteri n PBSM
but when we go back for koko
no chair to sit leh
so stupid class
so I and Tae Yi think an idea
told the jie jie we wan to do sejarah de peta minda
then fai fai cui cui zau yan(read in cantonese)
we go to canteen
wrote something on the paper
to avoid teacher 怀疑
these is wat we do














Sorry cuz the paper was too big and the writing was too small













Yup! Its SEJARAH
but down there is KPOP!!!!!!!!!
hahax...















Geng leh~
Hahax~


Thursday
I get my birthday present!!!!!!!
from Phooi Yin 
Thx~actually not my b'day today
she scare she forget so she gave it to me first
my b'day is on 16 April
tis Sunday gonna celebrate with my frenz^^
wait for my blog updated~
oh ya!
let me show u my present









the b'day paper was so cute
i like this









Cute leh~
let me show u the present












Its a swan
I like it so much
Thx for Phooi Yin
if u twist the bottom the swan can turn and aso gt music and light















Different colours look so great!!!!!


Friday
keep doing my stupid sejarah projek 
hate it so much

Today
nothing to do 
Oh Ya!
someone wans to see my cute little bro pic
here is it















Wat happen to me????The concept
Hahax~












Haiz~
Hehe












Me is the photographer
Pro leh~
Hahax












Chu it chu it chu~

Waiting for tomorrow 
Hanyong~

No comments:

Post a Comment