My B'day Celebration

Today go to IOI for my b'day celebration
actually my b'day is next saturday
i mean is 16 April
gaodim everything then go ady
sure gt take photo^^














Actually i just wan to take the bear's photo
But macam take photo for my shirt
Watever lah
When i reach there(at PizzaHut)
ChiehJuei,EunHui,Tae Yi and Siong Yi
came ady...
Quite fast har~
These is some photos












Me!!!!!!!!












Me and WeiYi(Tae Yi)













Me n Hui Qing(EunHui)
Sori if the pic was blurrrrrrrrrrr.............












Me n XinYee^^













Chiying ,me n XinYee
 












ChiYing n me~













Me n Jia Xuan~~~~~~~
Why her eyes so big????????












Who is she starring at?????













O...is Siong Yi~













Then who is PeiKey starring at???????
p.s :PeiKey look like MissA Min ~












Malat lou的吃相













拍我???没那么容易...hehe













Woi!!!!!!!!









Sifu tuang air~









Lap Siong Yi's mouth??????













Jia Xuan wide smile~












My favourite~Mushroom sup
Food time!!!!!!!











After food we all go for a walk before go cinema
buy some things
tat means SHOPPING












My son is bitten by a mad dog= =













EunHui!!!!!!!!!!! the chicken













SiongYi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cat~













Me n the penguin^^













SiongYi and JiaXuan couple walk~













Jia Xuan behtahan SiongYI following her













Then Jia Xuan starring Siong Yi with her scary eyes...













at last, they fight....
Hehe...
This is my imagination^^
Then the stupid cinema rosak ady so we go Jusco inside to play game...












Me n Jia Xuan play stupid photo machine
But i dunno why no photo
Hahax...









XinYee so pro...Racing car leh~
She is only girl who noe how to drive^^
I think she will pass in the driving ujian...












The couple~












XinYee n Chieh Juei racing car...XinYee vs ChiehJuei
Then i go back liao...
Oh ya...
Thx for the present^^
I like it so much^^
FT island de album and aso 2PM de album^^
Thx so much~
Hehe















Birthday card write by them^^









Saengilchukahamida to me aso^^









Love the poster~














Tis is the same













Love the smile^^












Maknae is always cute












Sampat again~












Jaejin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ME^^









I 'LL BE BACK~









Cute Jaejin^^












Guess who is missing?????
Yup its Chansung tat old maknae~












2PM cd~









Things i bought today...









Nail polish...
My mom say: Wen a...u buy all tis stuff again????...........Eh?Tis one quite nice wor~
Haha...









U can buy from here^^
Tats all...
Gud night~

No comments:

Post a Comment