Raptai~

This morning I ganti a fren who aready gone to another schul in the raptai for the majlis.Actually i ganti her 


bcuz i wan to see WanTeng them dance^^My fren say very nice so I wan to see.But I really hate tat Norina 


OFF .She sucks.She keep complain tat I do wrong.She dun like my walking style.Keep 


ngamngamchamcham...But I dun care~ 

Finally almost finish schul then can see WanTeng them dance^^So nice ...and aso cute dance^^I like Hazel 


and a guy part the most.It was so ...How to say har??? The feeling was so...dunno how to say...But really 


very nice...Ya,The song was nice too....got couple de feeling~Hazel and the guy was so look so great when 


they dance together~Like it <3

Then my number 2 is ......Dang dang dang dang~ Its WanTeng and Ying Shan(if i 'm not wrong).WanTeng so


kesian ler~Twist and twist and twist and twist...If give me har...I sure pengsan...WanTeng was so geng!!!!!
 
But something i really have to say...Haiz~their costume was so funny...Like NeZha(dun ask me who is this)

So funny~

My number 3 is tat 2 boy which 1 boy de shirt gt write "Let's be HONEST"...But the guy look like 


samseng(Shhh~anyone recognize him pls dun tell him~)Hahax.They dance hip hop,but I think they very 


cincai~Cuz they just keep cincai dance,dun look the same at all . Then number 4 is the indian girl and at last 


is the malay guy or girl?I dunno he/she is a boy/girl...Hahax~But i think the malay one very kesian cuz every 


dance look nice but the malay one...Haiz~

And aso one more thing...I f I'm not mistaken i saw their dance gt involve Mamanhani(U-kiss) de shoulder 


dance and aso Hello(SHINee) de hand dance i think...

No comments:

Post a Comment