Exam...I hate u!!!!!!!!!

Kns stupid exam
I hate exams
I dun wan exam
omma~otoke??????
haven revision for my exam (except Science)
and I think I gonna fail it
Haiz~I dun wan to fail it
last time i just fail my Science 
in my tuition test
I feel like wan to cry
So sad
I never think I will fail it >.<
But i didn't touch my textbook before aso
how can I get  high score for my Science
So now I kind of "rajin"
keep studying for Science
Finally finish chapter 1
Haiz~chapter 1 only~
How about other subjects?
Sejarah , Geografi and all~
I think i will fail it except Maths
I kinda luv my maths result
not bcuz of tat 'majibai"
i like it by myself^^
From now on , i gonna close myself in my room to study well
Good Night
and aso God Bless my exam won't fail
God Bless
Gambateh~
Hwaiting~

No comments:

Post a Comment