Haha...I'm back
feel so bad luck today...
just now check my bag cuz want to do my correction for my BM test
but i can't found it
so panic all the day
found wat you know?
SEJARAH paper
@#%$&);?#%$@
But I suppose pass up my sejarah paper ady
U know wat I mean?
That mean i didn't pass up my Sejarah but I pass up BM in the Sejarah test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep beating my chest~~~~~~so "sam tong"
my carelessness made me so hopeless
>.<
T____________________T

~~SKIP~~

I found out my weight :














YUP~ I fat ady T___T
paiseh~give u all see my ugly leg XD
now i  48KG ady
so sad~

~~SKIP~~

This week exam
I very kesian
almost all also use gun tembak
feel like all also wrong
BM only got 27 correct T________T
poor thing~~

~~SKIP~~again

Although its exam,
i still like see-ing novels^^
this week see ady 5 novels
so "gam dung"














This 2 so romantic but the ending was so kesian
I like it so much^^
it is come from a writer name "lingxi"
I have a few books of hers




























Next ,let u all see my "little present stor"














Saw the FT Island album and 2PM album???
I still keep it nicely^^
XDDDDDDDDD

~~SKIP~~

My brother and I keep taking picture the whole week
Here is it












































XD very "shuang"^^
O yah...forget ady
SJ-M de 娱乐百分百very funny
Eunhyuk say :"中文跟吃饭一样简单"
I kinda suprise
小猪 :"学了几久?"
then Kyuhyun say :"四年!"
Haha~Kyuhyun so cute and funny...Lol
Then Eunhyuk say :"如果我中文好的话你就死定了,等多十年"
Lol...Eunhyuk still so funny and cute
His"等多十年"make me laugh until "tou tong"
Hahax
The funniest is
小猪 : "最爱吃什么?"
Eunhyuk :"台湾的...可爱的...歌迷!"
Henry :"那你去吃啊!"
Haha...Laugh sei wo
Sungmin also cute
He say :" 中文像吃饭一样难"
so cute^^

~~SKIP~~

last, i luv Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FICTION~~yeah~








Luv it^^

No comments:

Post a Comment