Holidays end T_______T

Time fly so fast
and now I have to say Bye Bye to holidays~~
Annyong~~
TvT
2moro have to go back school and start my stupid lessons
what the @#%$&!?
Yesterday sms with my Wei Yi unnie(maybe she is nt my unnie><)
I told her I change my bias ady~~
Guess who???
The nappuen namja in Beast~~
The chic guy in Beast~~
YONG JUN HYUNG <3



















I fight with unnie bcuz of this guy~~
Hahax~~



















When Beast will do this is M'sia???



















Upper (from left to right)-Leader DuJun, Joker JunHyung,Liar HyunSeung
Lower(from left to right)-Cutie Yoseob ,Pabo Kikwang , Indian boy DongWoon
XDDDDDDD






















The fans are really crazy ><
They made the mastercard into MASTERMIND
There's even their card number (b'day date) and their names...
=.=














wow~Beast Airline<3
Beast aeroplane^^


















Fuyoh~~so young~~











My darling <3
He really look like just awake from his dream
=.=


















My bias <3



















Fan's made~
So funny~
Lol><


















WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! This fans was really crazy~~Kyaaa~~
U can see her hair has been cut and there is "B2ST" on her head
=.=lll
So pro~~





















































Try this~
Step 1-Ur birth month
Step 2-Ur B'day
Step 3-The shirt colour ur wearing now


Mine is :I humped SE7EN bcuz he seduced me
Lol >.<





















Mine is "I danced with Kikwang bcuz he luv me"???
So funny^^














I luv his hairstyle , his spectacles ,his lips , his tongue
Bcuz I luv him <3




















My darling is a Coke fans~~










A genius made it...XD


















=.=



















JunSeob couple^^


















After JunSeob is JunKi??? XD
JunHyung and Hong Ki
They wore couple specs and even scarf???

























JunSeob moment<3
They kissed???
Omo~













Romance~~

















What the??? 2Juns now???
JunHyung and DuJun what are they doing????



















Couple pose~~




















Wow~~











>.<
Changed my banner~~
Luv Beast~
So Beast~
XDXD
End with a cute Yoseob video~~

No comments:

Post a Comment