lapzap一大堆

finally...finally...
T_____T
 i 'm back~~
gt miss me??? (pls hit me==)
XD~~
kinda miss my palace...i mean my bloggie
2 weeks lost from this world...such a long time~~
spider webs everywhere~~haiz
i wanna use chinese to write but my stupid useless computer rosak ady
now using my dad's laptop...lazy 2 change...XD
stupid lack computer...see video see until very shuang then lack ady
what the @#%$&?/
my dad's laptop is different than my lack computer
so fast fast neh~~
next time i aso wan buy~~

these 2 weeks were freaking bored
and freaking lame+stupid
especially that "off " scolded us for nothing
she scold us infront of resak class malays
scolding for the nonsence ...
at first i dun care but when she say
"u all cheat in the exam to get good result in exam and in Jati"
i got a feeling like"can i kill her???"
i think everyone in my class has the same feelings...
paling kesian is there is someone wan to explain but "off"scold her without listen to it...
what kind of teacher is her???
thats why nowadays there are many gangster in my school
that Faizul really made many trouble to us
hate him forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ermmm...next~~
lately happen so many things
that LCC noe ady Taeyi's taufufa
he keep repeat taufufa's name and shout it loudly
so cheap...his mouth so cheap...
he just can't keep his mouth shut...
taeyi unnie so kesian...
next time who gt CF can find him
price maybe cheaper if u find him CUZ he is cheap!!!!!!!!!!

next~~
last sunday go to Chi ying's house again
NIE again lor~~
wan hantar ady so must do finish fast fast
then eat Domino at her house
so nice (actually i never eat that b4...i eat pizzahut de~~)
i eat so many then they all use a weird eyes to look at me ><
i noe i eat 2 much but i really hungry mah~~
that days is Father's day so at night go eat barbecue plus steamboat~~
fat ady~~
then wednesday aso eat domino><
really fat ady...no fat so fake><

and hor~~few days ago
PN.Zalina and another teacher scold in the tapak perhimpunan
the reason so funny
they scold cuz this sentences:
encik??? merogol pn.zalina di bilik disiplin
so creative wor~~XD
the teacher so angry and say wan bao mata catch the student who wrote it
the student kesian lor~~aleluya...

at last ,next week we go celebrate peggy and siong yi b'day
(the second day after my hubby concert)
haiz~~my 701 Beast concert
T______T
these weeks i keep telephone to win the tickets
but as usual ...
i'm so bad luck><
haiz~now i just need 2 wait for fancam...
i really hope that i can see my hubby's face
is his face smaller than lollipop???
=.=
ok~done~~
annyoung~~

No comments:

Post a Comment