Outing with family

Erm~i got something to say.....
I cut my hair ><
T_______T
cut too short
feel like crying and wanna punch someone-------My mom
She cut my hair macam ini I cannot tahan
Before cut she say OK OK wan
After cut...Haiz~
Skip~~
Then I go to Kajang with my family including my siblings(mummy there de)
eat satay~~yum~
I think I gonna be fat again><
After eating we go to shopping centre nearby
saw 2 lengzai...XP
The moment I went in the mall
I saw 1 lengzai with 2 lengluii
So lucky~~
The lengzaii I think I saw him before at FB><
I think is this guy-----

林泽勋

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/%E6%9E%97%E6%B3%BD%E5%8B%8B/165929006751601

Maybe only...Cuz lengzaii de hairstyle and the face are almost same...XD
Then go shopping
I very berani...XD
Buy 1 超级低胸 de T-Shirt~~
So pro~~XP
Paying at the counter saw DOMO><
So cute...and HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aiya watever~
Then saw 1 lengzai in the children area~~
look like 阿本
but his voice like girl~~XD
Then walking in the mall
saw 1 korea de shop,sell clothes de...
I feel like want to rush inside but when I saw the price
I shock~
Wow~so mahal><
But all the shirts so fashion~~
T________T
Haiz~the most important is
on the wall there is a picture-----












Yup~Its Siwon,Heechul,Yoona,Yuri^^
Thats why I want the clothes so much><
Haiz~
Dunno what to write ady
Anyong~~
Fiction-ing~

No comments:

Post a Comment