Milky~Milky~Milky~

The one who thought my milky is this











-_-lll PLS get lose~
My Milky is this











YUP!!! Its Milky Couple!!!
IU and WooYoung!!!!
I luv them so much~
Pls together 4eva~
Pls be Milky Couple 4eva~
Pls be a couple in We Got Married~
Or not be a real couple~
U two very match leh~
Just be a real couple!!!
Then u will hear many pp shout
YAY!!!!!!

Lol...ignore me >.<
I sendiri pun rasa paiseh
Sori cuz i overactive>.<
My mind sot sot ady
Tis is me
= =lll
ignore me again
enjoy tis video
I dunno where i found de
>3<
ignore me again
Haiz... Enjoy^^







And i aso found some video
Lol...realy funny
actually is fan cut de~
thx 2 the fan^^




















Jason ---------Eagle was catching animals
PilSeok-------Cute little chubby bird wants to fly
SamDoong----Chicken shacking his head
HeiMi---------Dancing bird


Lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment