Pei Key or peGgy???

actually, now i very confused and worried about Pei Key ...
maybe peGgy...
so worry...
i scared she will kesiao...
if still macam ini...
somedays she will go 2 tanjung rambutan...
she very weird...
sometimes luv KEY...
sometimes luv  G Dragon...
and i m very confused...
she sometimes talk about Key
sometimes about GD
and sometimes i even dun noe she talk about who >.<
maybe is my problem...
cuz i m blurr...>.<
but i think is her problem....
i dun noe y she like GD n even KEY???????? tis guy...














actually i dun think KEY was cute or wat...
>.< dun hit me~
i only think he can be a girl...
fashion,love shopping,dance girls group dance...
its all girls hobby ,right?
another thing i wan 2 say...
tis guy aso...














GD? y she like GD?I mean luv...
he is only the cutest in Big Bang ...
dun ask me y...i think only...paiseh>.<
i like Big Bang song only...
no interest in their members especialy Tae Yang
dunno wat 2 say...haiz~
the last thing i wan 2 say
Pei something i very worry u wah!!!
stop talking about GD lah~
today like kesiao wan...
"arghh!!! GD luv drawing a!!!! I aso a!!!!"
"arghh!!!GD luv hats a!!!!I aso a!!!!"
"arghh!!!!GD luv writing lyrics a!!! I aso a!!!"
stop about that lah~i cannot tahan ady jor~
my ear drum will burst a~ vibrates too fast~
my mind aso burst a~

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for hurt ur ear,my dear xDD
    I LOVE KEY AND LOVE GD
    I 2 OSO LOVE
    人生应该要有多选择 :DD

    ReplyDelete