Christmas XOXO

Lazy to update so much
just in case I forget to tell u guys
My grandfather just pass away 7 days ( dun mention da 7 ~
and I will update that post in tomorrow (I think...
What I'm gonna say ???
Merry Christmas
or
I' m still in a SAD condition ? T______T
My Chinese New Year and Christmas is GONE =.=
SAD case...T______T
but I still wan my christmas present~!!!!
I told my mum I wan CHOCOLATE ( I luv chocolate what... xD
I want so many things in those days (greedy kid =.=
but now I only want my family to be healthy then enuf ^^

To all those who see-ing my post 
Merry Christmas~!!!!















Not to mention but I love RYAN HIGA so much ^^
...
...
...
...
...
...
and also Kevjumba 
...
...
...
...
...
...
YTF forever~!!!!!
less than 3
<3

p.s I still love KPOP <3

No comments:

Post a Comment